Innovative 16-bottle wine dispenser & pouring systems to preserve flavors and aromas with the best of enomatic® technology:
- Available models: Enoround 16 Room Temperature and Enoround 8+8 Dual Temperature (refrigerated, 16 bottles placed in a circle).
- Display: each position has an LCD graphic touch screen interactive display to monitor the dispenser’s functions. A central LCD graphic screen supplies general information
- Wine temperature: Room Temperature or Refrigerated: from 7 to 18 °C (from 45 to 64 °F). The Dispenser has a dual temperature compartments managed separately in order to serve both red and white wines.
- Gas supply: food grade nitrogen or argon (cylinder or generator not included).
- Cooling system: by refrigerator compressor.
- Environment control: a junction box performs a check on allexternal environment conditions (temperature, pressure, humidity) in order to auto-adjust the dispenser’s efficiency. This guarantees increased precision of pour volumes and better functionality of the refrigeration system.
- Nitrogen/Argon leak control: a designated pressure control system highlights any gas leak directly on the display.
- Positioning: support furniture needed. For the correct positioning the base height must be between 90 and 95 cm